the 15th International Meeting of the European Calcium Society, organized by Andreas Guse, in Hamburg (Germany), from 9 till 13 September, 2018
ECS Travel Fellowships and Awards
ECS Junior Travel Fellowships
- Cristina BIAGIONI (Germany)
- Patricia BLANCO MUNOZ (Spain)
- Shohei FUJII (Japan)
- Katie HOLLIS (USA)
- Luca IAMARTINO (Austria)
- Martijn KERKHOFS (Belgium)
- Sana KOUBA (France)
- Alicia MUNOZ MONTERO (Spain)
- Anna SCOTTO ROSATO (Italy)
- Axel TOLLANCE (Switserland)
- Yuan-Ming TSAI (UK)
- Yuning WANG (Canada)
- Shambhu YADAV (India)
ECS Travel Fellowship for established scientists from emerging countries
- Andrew MILLER (China)
The European Calcium Society is happy and proud to recognize its Awardees at its 15th International Meeting:
- Michelina KIERZEK (Germany), winner of the Cell Calcium Best Poster Award.
- Arijita GHOSH (India) and Xaver KOENIG (Austria), winners of the Roland Pochet Best Poster Awards.
- Felicity DAVIS (Australia), winner of the Drabikowski Award for Best Oral Communication.
- In addition, Kapish GUPTA (Singapore), Anke JOHNSEN (Germany), Maylin MERINO-WONG (Germany) and Simone DI PAOLA (Italy) received an honorable mention for their respective posters.
Awardees of the junior travel fellowship together with honorary ECS member Roland Pochet. First row : Anna Scotto Rosato, Yuning Wang, Roland Pochet, Patricia Blanco Munoz, Alicia Munoz Montero. Second row : Yuan-Ming Tsai, Cristina Biagioni, Martijn Kerkhofs, Shambhu Yadav, Luca Iamartino, Sana Kouba, Shohei Fujii.
Sincere congratulations to all for this well-deserved recognition!